Godwin Barton: Your Presence
Past The Wall of Tears .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Past The Wall of Tears
Saturday, July 25, 2009
 
Journey To Vilnius







Frankfurt: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:15 AM Local Time.

I left Vancouver BC, Canada, Tuesday at 11:10 am. It was a nine and a half hour flight to Frankfurt, Germany. The flight however, did not seem that long at all. First, due to the quite excellent company of a lovely young lady, and, the three movies and other programming that was a part of the in-flight entertainment.

My new friend was very, very nice. We talked, shared a few light laughs, smiled, and enjoyed “Marley and Me” as well as “He’s Just Not that Into You.” The only times of silence were when she was sleeping or the few times that I managed to nod off; from here we deplaned together and found our way through customs and to the luggage claim area. My company has parted here in Frankfurt, to connect first, with her family, and then to meet her boyfriend whom she has not seen since January.

Before leaving Vancouver I had attended two weeks revival meetings with a visiting prophetess. She was dynamic, inspirational, and completely full of the power and glory of God on fire. Her meetings were extremely, extremely powerful. Part of her final word of prayer for me as I left my final meeting with her and her ministry team, was that while in Europe, everything would be by divine appointment, and that God would make provision and I would not lack, that he would grant me great favor in the eyes of man. She said also that I was to get ready, for this is the beginning of great, great things to come for me. I left very blessed and full of the confidence of the Lord. While I sit here in the airport at Frankfurt (I have an eleven hour lay-over), I feel his total and complete presence. God has already granted me great favor through the assistance of others around me as I navigate my way around this very, very huge airport in which you have to take a bus or sky ride to connect terminal to terminal. Checking in and going through security also has gone smoothly and with-out hindrance. While sitting in a coffee shop earlier, in which you had to pay an additional 50% on top of your food purchase to sit in the shop’s seating area- I was granted favor by the lady serving me who told me just to have a seat right next to the serving counter and she didn’t charge me the additional 50%. I asked for another coffee, a small one. She said in this particular area, to continue sitting here, I’m supposed to order a large. She gave it to me anyway- what should have been a small coffee, disguised in a large cup (which, she filled regardless).

So, even in the smallest of details, the Lord has already granted me favor. I can only begin to imagine what great things are in store for me in Vilnius.

If you are following my blog, you’ll be familiar with the occurrence of the number “222” in my life; its significance and really, miraculous manifestations. I’m due to arrive at Vilnius at 22: 20. Now, if that isn’t a variation of the number “222,” I don’t know what is.

Really, I am expecting great, great things to materialize in Vilnius as the Lord takes me on one of the greatest adventures of my life. I’ll write more as the trip continues. Take care and God Bless.

|
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger