Godwin Barton: Your Presence
Past The Wall of Tears .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Past The Wall of Tears
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
 
Miracles, Signs, and Wonders.

Greetings!

I lead such a charmed, and blessed life.

Today, at approximately 4:00 pm, I was preparing to do a work-out. On my weight bench was twelve cents- a dime, and two pennies. I took the twelve cents and very carefully placed it next to my stereo. The reason I did so, carefully, is that my cup of water also sits next to my stereo, and when reaching back and forth for it, I did not want to knock the twelve cents on to the floor. There was now nothing on my bench. I left the room for about a minute, and then returned.

There, on the bench, was another twelve cents- a dime, and two pennies. I looked toward the stereo, the other twelve cents was still there, exactly, where I had placed it.

I touched the coins, and could feel an energy radiating from them. It resonated through my body.

I'm expecting great things.

Sincerely,

Godwin.

Photo:
A real, "ONE MILLION DOLLARS," that sits encased in the lobby of the Star Trek Exhibit, at the Las Vegas Hilton.

|
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger