Godwin Barton: Your Presence
Past The Wall of Tears .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Past The Wall of Tears
Thursday, September 10, 2009
 
Sibling Hurricanes: Fred and Linda



Greetings!

Today is the eve of my birthday, and what an amazing time it has been already!

It began with my ex-wife calling me late noon to inform me about what she had been reading in the Hungarian News: Hungarian scientists tracking two hurricanes, over the ocean, which had formed in the recent day(s). She then asked me, "You want to know what they named the hurricanes?" I said sure. "They named them Fred and Linda." I responded, "No way! Really!" She said, "Yes. Hurricanes Fred and Linda." I then felt a great surge of energy, emotion, strength, and joy! The titles read:

Hurricane Fred in the Atlantic, Linda in the Pacific both expected to weaken

Fred and Linda, as stated in earlier posts, were two of our siblings who passed away five months apart, four years ago. Fred, on September 24, 2005- and Linda, on March 4th, 2006. It was a great loss.

Here they are, visiting, on the eve of my birthday- TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM! What greater way to make their presence known- I feel electrified, motivated, and energized! I feel so much emotion, strength, and hope! I feel love!

One article begins, and notice the term "sibling":

hu Sep 10, 6:11 pm ET

MIAMI (AFP) – Hurricanes Fred and Linda both lost their punch Thursday and the sibling storms were expected to fizzle in coming days without threatening land, forecasters said.


Photos: Click on the images for a larger picture. NOTE: On the larger picture- the date of my birthday: Friday, September 11, 2009.

Left: Hurricane Linda
Center: Aerial View- Hurricane Fred
Right: Hurricane Fred

Fred and Linda were my absolute best friends in the whole world!!!! Coincidence or miracle? MIRACLE!!! I can't help but feel: "WHAT AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY PRESENT! MAKING THEIR PRESENCE KNOWN!" I feel them so deeply in my soul right now...it's permeating. I'm tearing and choked (pleasantly!), I miss them so much! This is so amazing; I couldn't ask for a better birthday present than this!

"I love you my brother and sister! Thanks for dropping by!"

Cheers!

Godwin.

|
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger