Godwin Barton: Your Presence
Past The Wall of Tears .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Past The Wall of Tears
Saturday, October 23, 2010
 
Electricity: The Cyber World

A Dream I had the morning of October 20th, 2010.

I was in an area that was an entrance to a sky train station. It appeared to be the Rupert Street Station, a ten minute walk from where I live. I was on my knees immediately in front of the entrance. My head was tilted downward and slightly away from an incredibly bright and blinding light. This light was the lamp which hung immediately to my left from the entrance ceiling and there were no other lights. Its brightness was like that of many lightning bolts; incredibly blinding and pure white. Even with my eyes closed I could see the complete brightness, just as if my eyes were wide open. Standing before me was a very young, beautiful woman; she appeared to be Caucasian. She stood about three to four feet in front of me, enshrouded in, and totally unaffected by the light. Though my eyes were closed, I could see her clearly.

She asked, “What happens to the electricity once it’s used?”

I replied, “It gets recycled and is used again. Each time it becomes more powerful than before.”

Some how, I knew she was talking about love.

My dream ended.

This dream comes just as I am going through an “internet dating break-up” after three months. I’d been slightly broken, but now I’m fine. Sparing much of the details, we had never met, never seen each other- other than the exchange of pictures, and never talked directly- she didn't speak English. However, she was learning. For the most part, ninety percent of our communication was done through a translation site. Bottom line, by the end, we had fallen completely, entirely, and totally in love with each other. We had become so enraptured with the "idea, image, and fantasy," of each other, that we became the essence of each others world entirely. I couldn't wait to be on line with her; she was all that I thought about: twenty-four seven- I lived for her, I breathed for her, and literally, worshiped the ground that she walked on. She said it was the same for her- calling it "Crazy Love!" Saying that she'd never ever experienced love and feelings like this before. It’s interesting isn’t it, the parallel of my dream: “Electricity, the Cyber World.” The “Pure, Blinding, White Light,” the essence of love, and the dialogue, the message: “Love will come again, more powerful than before.”


|
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger