Godwin Barton: Your Presence
Past The Wall of Tears .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Past The Wall of Tears
Monday, August 29, 2011
 
"Today Is A Brand New Beginning For You."
Greetings!

I had a very significant dream last night; I just have to share it. I had a nephew, named Melvin, who was an incredibly, happy-go-lucky person. People just loved being around, and near him- he was that kind of personality. In my dream, the two of us were sitting on chairs facing each other. He looked at me and said, "Today is a brand new beginning for you." Then, smiling most graciously, he reached for my hand and said: "Congratulations."

My dream ended. Why is this significant? In all the years that Melvin was alive (he died a few years ago, I believe in his late forties), I never dreamed of him. Now, a few years after his death he comes to me, radiant, and with a beautiful message.

I can't help it...I continue to look forward to great and mighty things. God is so good.

Sincerely,

Godwin.

|
Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger